This ;MTP ;(Multi ;Terrain ;Pattern) shirt is part of the British Army's current ;PCS ;(Personal ;Clothing ;System). As this is the warm weather version, it is made from a lighter weight fabric than it's temperate counterpart. The MTP camouflage is effective across a wide range of environments which will suit sportsman, airsoft players and paintballers.
Many improvements have been made to this clothing system since the CS95 gear. These include pockets on the forearms for padding, angled pockets and hook & loop ;rank attachments on the arms. Large chest pockets are accessible from hook & loop ;closures next to the zip. A mandarin style collar can be worn up when vests are donned or down for a more general look. With a more spacious cut than previous shirts, you can add layers underneath for use in colder temperatures. A truly versatile and quality shirt from the British Army. ;
- Lightweight fabric for use in warmer climates ;
- Zip-up front with hook & loop storm flap ;
- Mandarin style collar ;
- Button adjustable cuffs ;
- Large chest pockets with vertical openings
- Angled arm pockets with hook & loop panels for patch attachment ;
- Front rank slide
- Small pockets and pen pockets inside chest pockets
- Pockets on forearms for additional padding ;
**Sizing: ;**The first number is the chest circumference, the second size is the recommended height of the wearer. A "Small (88cm) / 180" will fit a person around 180cm tall with an 88cm chest size.
Content: ;Made of 60/40% polycotton. Machine wash at 40 degrees celsius ;
NSN: ;8415-99-317-8368 ;
Colour: ;MTP - Multi Terrain Pattern