Build a Bot Light - Lion is a super fun robot building set equipped with STEM Learning
Inspire your aspiring builder to bring their own creations into life by starting with the Build a Bot Light - Lion! Allow them to enter the realm of STEM learning whilst building their very own Lion robot. The Build a Bot Light - Lion is super easy to assemble by simply clicking the 20+ pieces together and customising their creation with the included sticker sheet that to personalise their Lion to fit their own personality! This Lion robot even comes with a multicoloured light-up feature with a 20-minute automatic shut-off perfect for children who can't sleep without their night light.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, Build a Bot helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like robotics, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- Each Build a Bot Light - Lion includes:
- 20+ Building Pieces
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- 1 Learning Guide
- 1 Build Certificate
- 3 Cell Batteries
- The Build a Bot Light - Lion is a simple robot-building toy that children can click together from 20+ individual parts. Numbered pieces make it easier for younger children to build their bot.
- Once the Build a Bot Light - Lion is clicked together, your child can personalise him with a choice of stickers.
- Lift your Lion Bot's tail to make him move or pat him to watch as he changes his colour.
- This Lion Bot can light up your child's room with an array of stunning colours when it's time to sleep. Also comes with an auto-off feature that turns the lights off after 20 minutes.
- The Lion Bot can be taken apart and built again and even combined with the other Build a Bot characters (each sold separately).
- Discover robotics, gears and electric power through building and playing.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- This toy is ready to play straight from the box and runs on 3 LR44 batteries.
- Perfect for kids from ages 4 to 12 years.
Motivate your child to pursue robotics froma young age by integrating their interests to their playtime with the Build a Bot Light - Lion.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.