Build a Bot Light Snow Leopard is a STEM-based robot building set featuring a night light and over 20 pieces to click together!
Let your aspiring builder bring their own creations into life with the Build a Bot Light Snow Leopard! This building set allows kids to explore the realm of STEM learning as they build their very own Snow Leopard robot. This set is super easy to assemble by simply clicking more than 20 pieces together and adding their personal touch to their creation using the included sticker sheet! When built, the Snow Leopard's robot's tail can be lifted to make the robot move and then activate its colour-change function by giving it a little pat! It even comes with a multicoloured light-up feature with a 20-minute automatic shut-off, making it perfect for children who can't sleep without their night light.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, Build a Bot helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like robotics, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The Build a Bot Light Snow Leopard includes:
- 20+ Click N' Create Building Pieces
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- 1 Learning Guide
- 1 Build Certificate
- 3 Cell Batteries
- A simple robot-building toy that children can click together. The numbered pieces make it easier for younger children to build their bot.
- Once the Build a Bot Light Snow Leopard has been clicked together, your child can personalise him with a choice of stickers.
- Lift the Snow Leopard Bot's tail to make him move or pat him to watch as he changes his colour.
- This Snow Leopard Bot can light up your child's room with an array of stunning colours when it's time to sleep. Also comes with an auto-off feature that turns the lights off after 20 minutes.
- The Snow Leopard Bot can be taken apart and built again and even combined with the other Build a Bot character (each sold separately).
- Discover robotics, gears and electric power through the building and playing.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Requires 3 LR44 batteries.
- Perfect for kids from ages 4 to 12 years.
Support your child's love for robotics ata young age by incorporating their interests to their playtime with the Build a Bot Light Snow Leopard!
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.