Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for the cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
- Sturdy Support.
- Enhanced mobility.
- Maintains normal gait.
◄Benefits- Used for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures and post-operative stabilization. Helps reduce pain, swelling and edema of foot and ankle
- Lightweight, low rocker profile designed for Comfort while allowing to continue with everyday activities.
- Open-toe design makes for a more breathable and comfortable fit. Quick-release, and easy to manage fastening straps
- Bilateral symmetry allows it to be worn on either the left or right foot.
- Wide rocker bottom promotes a smooth energy conserving gait, a more natural step.
- It is a substitute for the cast or can be used for early cast removal.
◄Features- Wider Rocker Bottom promotes natural gait, reduces planter pressure and enhances stability. Broad, Strong foot casing provides full protection and rigid immobilization to ankle & foot. It stabilizes the foot, ankle and the lower leg.
- Strong & Rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg & the ankle.
- Highly functional molded design is light in weight for better compliance. It ensures early ambulation of the patient with ankle fractures/injuries.
- Foam liner and Pad set provides good cushioning, reduces the pressure of gripping straps & better grip.
- Easy removal and application of the product allow good hygiene and maintenance of the area.
- Strapping loops with reverse buckle mechanism allow controlled tightening, enhanced immobilization, and grip, is easy to wear.
◄Product Care Hand-wash liners with mild soap, rinse thoroughly.
Air Dry in shade
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Note: lf not rinsed thoroughly, residual soap may cause irritation to the user and/or deteriorate material.
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Patients without sensation need to be observed frequently for skin irritation, hot spots, etc.
- Always consult with your physician or therapist before making changes to the brace. This product is to be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
- Always inspect before use. Check for broken pat1s; tom, cut or frayed material; or buckles, or hook and loop fasteners that do not hold securely. Do not use the damaged product. Discontinue use when tom, worn, frayed in any way.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The manufacturer may change item color/packaging to a new design. We will ship the latest product.