Don't pay a cent more for these ultra-protective shades!
Category 3 polarised lens | Stylish and functional!
Protect your eyes from the harsh Aussie sun!
Cancer Council sunglasses are the ultimate in protective eyewear. With category 3 polarised lenses, they reduce glare from water, snow and sand and they'll protect your eyes while looking super stylish too!
- Cancer Council sunglasses
- Style: Logan
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Model: TCC10450091
- Suitable for everyday wear
- Wrap around frames
- Polarised lens
- Dimensions (mm approx.) - 165 - 20 - 120
- Comply with mandatory requirements of the Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1067:2003)
- Category 3 Sunglasses
- High sunglare reduction
- Good UV protection
- Comes with a soft protective pouch
- Country of Origin: China
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
|Filter Category 3: General purpose sunglasses. High protection against sunglare. Good UV protection. Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night. Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles are: - Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. solaria. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.|