Perfect for everyday outdoor wear, these Barton sunnies from the Cancer Council provide optimal eye protection. Featuring category 3 polarised lenses, these sleek, stylish and practical sunglasses will shield your eyes from the harsh summer sun.
- Cancer Council sunglasses
- For men
- Style: Barton
- Model no.: 1903453
- Frame colour: Black Rubber
- Lens colour: Smoke
- Lens type: Polarised, Mono
- Category lens rating: 3
- Fashionable wrap sport design
- Optimal eye protection, every day
- Sleek, stylish and practical
- Frame size (approx. mm): 63 - 11 - 127 (Eye - Bridge - Temple)
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY
|Filter Category 3: General purpose sunglasses. High protection against sunglare. Good UV protection. Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night. Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles are: - Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. solaria. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.|
Cancer Council aim to protect Australians from the harsh Australian sun. They’ve not only created huge range of sunscreens and sunglasses, they’re working to keep you informed and educated about how best to defend yourself against the sun. This is all while remaining one of the leading contributors to cancer research in Australia.