Extra UV protection, snap up a tube of the Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen. With SPF50+ and water resistant of up to 4 hours, don't miss out on this top deal!
- Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen 250mL
- Extra UV protection
- SPF50+ UVA - UVB Broad Spectrum
- 4 hours water resistant
- Clean, dry feeling
- Non-greasy lotion
- ARTG No: 274938
- Country of origin: Australia
- Expiry Date: 30/09/2019
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 30mg/g
- Homosalate 100mg/g
- Octocrylene 80mg/g
- Octyl Salicylate 50mg/g
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun
- Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun
- Contains phenoxyethanol
- Contains Benzyl alcohol
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. Can aid in the prevention of solar keratoses Sunscreen SPF50 Plus
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. Can aid in the prevention of sunspots Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. May assist in preventing some skin cancers .
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF4 or greater. Can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing.
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. May reduce the risk of some skin cancers
Cancer Council aim to protect Australians from the harsh Australian sun. They’ve not only created huge range of sunscreens and sunglasses, they’re working to keep you informed and educated about how best to defend yourself against the sun. This is all while remaining one of the leading contributors to cancer research in Australia.