CANNA Coco A & B- CANNA Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
- Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate CANNA COCO doesn't have a Vega and Flores variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. We can't make things easier! CANNA COCO is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems, like for example 'run-to-waste' systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems.
- Rich in high-value elements
- After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of cocos substrates. CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals. CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption. Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about the explosive growth and profuse flowering with CANNA COCO.
**Why A&B nutrients?**CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then
- Advantages of CANNA COCO
Coco growers that really want the best of the best choose CANNA COCO. It is a sophisticated combination of high value coco substrates and fertilisers that guarantee the best results.
- CANNA COCO stimulates root development
CANNA COCO substrate is more airy than for example potting mix. This means there is more room for rooting and plants get much more oxygen. This stimulates growth and bloom and produces bigger yields.
- Useful micro organisms that combat root rot
CANNA COCO is the only unsteamed R.H.P. certified coco substrate in the world. Because of this, CANNA COCO contains a very high proportion of useful micro organisms, including Trichoderma. Trichoderma combats root rot and other plant diseases. It is also well-known for promoting root growth.
Other R.H.P. certified substrates are treated with steam, which kills this protective organism and disrupts the natural balance.
CANNA COCO substrate is environmentally friendly. No energy wasting production methods are used during the production of this long-lasting, cultivation substrate. Coconut fibres are obtained from the coconut husks which are a natural product that can be harvested throughout the year.
- Effortless cultivation
It's easy to grow on CANNA COCO. All the nutritional elements for the growing and flowering phase are present in the CANNA COCO A & B nutrients. Due to the unique buffering capability of the CANNA COCO substrate (it binds nutrients and releases them), and its sponge-like structure, the nutrients needed to ensure high yields are stored in the coco. This means that the plant itself can regulate the amount and timing of its nutrient intake.
- CANNA COCO stores water and nutrients
Coconut fibres have sufficient capillary action to retain enough water and nutrients. This means that the plant can go for longer periods without water, which could happen if a feeding pump was to break down for example.
What's in the Box
-  x Canna Coco A 5L
-  x Canna Coco B 5L