The impressive Konstanz Santoku Knife will prove impressive in its ability to aid in a variety of tasks in the kitchen such as cubing, cutting, slicing or chopping of meat, fish or vegetables as well as disjointing large cuts.
- Carl Schmidt Sohn knives
- Design: Konstanz Santoku Knife with Wood Handle
- Konstanz collection
- Forged from top quality Japanese stainless steel for exceptional durability
- With fine taper-grounded edges for outstanding cutting performance
- Full bolster and stainless steel end caps promote knife balance
- Hand-sharpening is recommended
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Materials: Japanese steel, wood handle
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 18 (blade length)
How do you know when a brand has longevity? When they began by producing swords. Making sabers way back in 1829, Carl Schmidt Sohn became synonymous with quality in Germany. By the turn of the century, the brand had gone from strength to strength - making knives, cutlery, scissors and shaving blades. With nearly two centuries of craftsmanship under their belt today, each piece from Carl Schmidt Sohn is expertly constructed. Inject some heritage quality to your kitchen toolkit today!