Perfectly combining function and design, the Shikoku knife collection from Carl Schmidt Sohn are crafted with the finest quality nickel-steel for increase strength and corrosion resistance. Strong and stylish, this classic Carving Knife isn't only effective - it'll look amazing in your kitchen too!
- Carl Schmidt Sohn knives
- Design: Shikoku Carving Knife
- Granton edge for easy cutting
- High-quality use of chrome nickel-steel to increase strength and resistance to corrosion
- Soft-touch handle
- Colour: Black
- Materials: CrMoV15 stainless steel (Chrome Molybdenum-vanadium)
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 20 (L)
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Carl Schmidt Sohn has long epitomised premium quality kitchenware, with an emphasis on durability and ease of use. From its humble beginnings in 1829, the German-born brand initially started out as a sword-making business. 20 years on, and Carl Schmidt Sohn broadened its horizons, branching out into the production of knives, cutlery, shaving blades and scissors. This innovative and progressive nature has allowed the brand to become a staple in many kitchens. So why not introduce a little Carl Schmidt Sohn into your collection? Check out their extensive range today, right here at Catch!