Inspired by fine architecture, the Namur cutlery series from Carl Schmidt Sohn adds timeless style and modern dimension to any dinner table. Boasting a classic pattern and dynamic curves, this stunning cutlery set has been specially crafted form high-quality stainless steel, polished to a mirror finish for a glorious touch of sparkle.
- Carl Schmidt Sohn dinnerware
- Style: 72-Piece Namur Cutlery Set
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Timeless yet modern design
- Inspired by fine architecture for seamless styling
- Polished mirror finish for glorious sparkle
- Perfectly curved and weighted for easy handling
- Fine cutting edge for flawless slicing
- Beautifully boxed and ready for gift giving
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe | hand wash recommended
- Dimensions (approx. cm): N/A
- Country of origin: Germany
- 25-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Carl Schmidt Sohn has long epitomised premium quality kitchenware, with an emphasis on durability and ease of use. From its humble beginnings in 1829, the German-born brand initially started out as a sword-making business. 20 years on, and Carl Schmidt Sohn broadened its horizons, branching out into the production of knives, cutlery, shaving blades and scissors. This innovative and progressive nature has allowed the brand to become a staple in many kitchens. So why not introduce a little Carl Schmidt Sohn into your collection? Check out their extensive range today, right here at Catch!