Caronlab Brazilliant Film Hard Wax - 1kg
Brazilliant is a revolutionary 2 in 1 Film Wax like no other allowing for efficient Waxing with gentle results. This strip wax alternative that adheres firmly to both fine and coarse hair without sticking to skin it grips even the hairs you can't see and requires only one application! Flexible and pliable it can be applied in large sections without the fear of breaking making it ideal for speed Waxing. With an exotic fragrance containing Mandarin Blossom and a hint of Wild Lavender.
The low working temperature minimizes irritation and gives it a unique dripless form. It's perfect for Waxing both men and women and all body areas including Brazilians legs underarm back chest and face. Brazilliant is the ONLY wax you need for Power in your Pot!
- First wax to combine the benefits of a hard and strip wax in one!
- Must be kept at a lower temperature than traditional Caronlab waxes - approx. 3 on your Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- Made with a synthetic plasticed resin which has a quick-release formula to grip the hairs and set hard on the skin rapidly.
- This film wax is gentle enough for facial and intimate Waxing.
- Best used with Maxi Spatulas/Tongue Depressors as they can coat a larger area at once.
- Place Wax Melts into Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- Regulate pot to a medium setting between (2-3 on the temperature dial).
- Dip applicator into wax. At the correct temperature wax should sit on the end of the applicator and be practically dripless i.e. approx. 60oc (140oF). If wax is moving it is too hot and could cause burns. If wax is stringy it is too cold and will not remove all hairs.
- It is not necessary to melt down wax completely - a core of harder wax in the centre is ideal. Use melted wax from around the core.
- Do not apply over moles warts broken or irritated skin.
- This is a low temperature wax. Exceeding the recommended heating instructions may cause burns and/or injury.
- This film wax will spread smoothly and should be applied wafer thin like cellophane. Designed with speed Waxing in mind Brazilliant can be applied to large or multiple areas like strip wax e.g.; as long as 30-40cm sections and does not require non-woven strips to be removed.
- When applied thinly it will set touch-dry. Setting time can be longer when wax is applied thick like a traditional hard wax. Use Caronlab Quick Dry Wax Mist to instantly touch-dry wax or apply wax to another area while waiting. This is the most powerful film wax on the market - only one application is necessary in most cases.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you're currently using a creamy hard wax it is recommended to use Brazilliant IN ADDITION to your usual hard wax. This wax works very differently and while very powerful it is not as gentle as creamy waxes so it's still necessary to have a hard wax on your trolley for Waxing more gentle and intimate areas. Brazilliant is similar to some other Brands of wax on the market and therapist who uses these will prefer Brazilliant. It is also a gentler choice for therapists who ONLY use strip wax.
What you get:
- Film Hard wax Melts 1kg