G-SHOCK, the watch whose popularity spans various interests and cultures, is proud to announce a collection of new music-themed G'MIX watches. This watch is Bluetooth(R) SMART, which makes it possible to establish a connection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch. The big rotary switch at 3 o'clock can be used to jump between songs, control the music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function.
With the song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of a song playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use the watch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone.
The dial at 9 o'clock, which indicates the current connection status between the watch and phone, is designed to resemble a turntable, adding to the musical motif of these models.
Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth(R) SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the "G-SHOCK+" and "G'MIX App" apps to the phone.
* A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues,can be controlled from the watch.
* A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
* Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
* Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
* Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
* Case / bezel material: Resin
* Resin Band
* Shock Resistant
* Mineral Glass
* 200-meter water resistance
* LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
* Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
* Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
* Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth(R) SMART device over a wireless connection)
* Airplane mode
* World time
35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
* 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
* Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
* 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
* Hourly time signal
* Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
* Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
* 12/24-hour format
* Button operation tone on/off
* Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
* Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
* Approx. battery operating time:
2 years on SR927W x 2 (Mobile Link used 2 hours a day.)
*Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day
*Alarm: 10 seconds/day
* Size of case : 55x51.9x18.3mm
* Total weight : 66g