Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Introducing a new 3-Hand Chronograph from the Casio Edifice lineup of sport inspired timepieces. The EFR526 features 100 meter water resistance, 1/10th second stopwatch and a two tone gold & silver colour for a classic look!
- Casio watches
- Model no.: Edifice / EFR526SG-7A9
- For men
- Movement: Chronograph
- Dial colour: Gold/Silver
- Band colour: Gold/Silver
- Case colour: Gold/Silver
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Band material: Stainless steel
- Band length (mm, approx): 250
- Case diameter (mm, approx): 45
- Case thickness (mm, approx): 10
- Clasp type: Push button deployment
- Water resistance: 100m / 10 ATM
- 1/10 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00:59'59.9"
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 3-hand chronograph
- Date display
- Battery type: SR920SW
- Battery life: 2 years approx.
- Packaged in original box
- Designed in: N/A
- Country Of Origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
As well as releasing the world’s first portable calculator, Casio is the legendary Japanese electronics giant behind G-Shock. Originally released in 1983, the G-Shock was built around the triple 10 concept, which called for a 10 year battery life, 10 bar water resistance and capacity to withstand a 10m fall. In it’s brief history, the brand has released hundreds of different models, worn by mountaineers, astronauts, soldiers and regular people with a hunger for style.