It's the question on everyone's lips! How did two brothers, the founders of Catch.com.au, Gabby and Hezi Leibovich, disrupt four sectors and build an empire of digital businesses including Catch, Scoopon, Menulog, and Luxury Escapes? And then to top it off, sell them for over $1 billion!?
The answer lies in this very book! This is your chance to find out how Catch.com.au was created and became Australia's favourite place to shop online. After all, that's why you here, right? Because you love shopping with us!
In Catch of the Decade, we unfold the little-known secrets and strategies that will help shorten your learning curve, avoid mistakes, and bring your business dream to life (minus the hair loss).
This practical, funny, no-bull guide is packed with hints and tips that will inspire you to start your entrepreneurial journey today.
What'll You'll Discover.
- Hints and tips to define, disrupt, and dominate a sector or industry.
- Lessons in customer acquisition, PR, buying and trading, and engaging investors.
- Market tested strategies for building big brands, creating high-performing teams, and fostering a world-class entrepreneurial culture.
This book should be read by every entrepreneur, start-up teams, small and large business staff, university students - basically everyone!
Destined to be the best selling Australian business book this summer, fast track your learnings, and be on the road to success in just 304 pages!
This book is the real catch, with all profits going to Good360.org & Secondbite.org.
What Others Are Saying
" Gabby and Hezi were always the most looked up to duo in e-commerce, and they truly taught me how to trade!" Nick Molnar, AfterPay CEO.
"The Leibovich brothers are pioneers of Australian e-commerce. You cannot afford not to read this book." Christine Holgate, Australia Post CEO.
- Title: Catch Of The Decade
- Subtitle: How To Launch, Build And Sell A Digital Business
- Author: Gabby Leibovich & Hezi Leibovich
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Australia
- Genre: Business & management, entrepreneurship
- No. of pages: 304
- Black and white
- Paperback cover
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 23 x 15.3 x 2.2