Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine : 9th Edition
Publication Date: 28 June 2017
Retaining the friendly and accessible approach that strongly characterised the success of previous editions, Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, 9th edition continues to support a new generation of students as they develop an understanding of oral pathology and oral medicine, together with the systemic diseases that are relevant to the practice of dentistry.
Prepared by an expert of international renown, the latest edition of this popular volume has been reorganized and fully updated throughout to accurately reflect the learning needs of today's student. Containing a rich array of photographs, artworks and helpful flow diagrams, the book also contains self-assessment to enable the learner to gauge his or her knowledge base within the framework of current undergraduate curricula.
Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, 9th edition will be ideal for undergraduate dental students worldwide and those in post-graduate training
- Brand new edition of the first textbook to integrate oral medicine, pathology and surgery in a practical, student-orientated fashion!
- Friendly, accessible writing style provides ready access to essential information
- Ample use of flow charts guide the student thorough the process of differential diagnosis for a range of conditions
- Evidenced-based throughout to help facilitate safe clinical practice
- Presents the latest national and international guidelines
- Helpful self-assessment provides an indication of the level of understanding and problem solving abilities expected at an undergraduate level Useful summary charts aid subject revision and understanding
- Expanded to meet the higher-level of understanding and application of kn...