An antioxidant and has mild anti-inflammatory properties, Turmeric 3100 is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist healthy digestion, relieve mild joint pain and support liver health.
- Cenovis Turmeric 3100 Capsules
- Pack contents: 80 caps
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild joint pain
- Can help assist healthy digestion and support liver health
- Mild anti-inflammatory benefits
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- ARTG No.: 237253
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2024
- Please note: Contains sulfur dioxide.
- Take 1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Curcuma longa dry rhizome extract 155mg, from 3.1g (min) dry rhizome, contains std. Curcuminoids 100mg
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use.
An Australian brand with roots dating back 70 years, Cenovis vitamins are relied upon by families across the country. Their range has blossomed from a single yeast product into 70 everyday essentials, each made with top-quality ingredients. You can always rely on Cenovis for your vitamin needs!