From cooking up the perfect blinis to frying a single egg, this Non-Stick Blinis Pan from Chef Inox is the perfect compact tool for your mini cooking creations. Built with ultra-durable aluminium and a non-stick surface, this stylish piece of cookware distributes heat evenly for consistent cooking, while ensuring the cleanup will be a breeze! Plus, the silicone-bonded Ezigrip handle ensures it's comfortable to hold and heat-resistant up to 200°C.
- Chef Inox cookware
- Design: Ezigrip Non-Stick Blinis Pan
- Materials: Aluminium/silicone
- Commercial-grade aluminium construction
- Non-stick surface for an easy clean
- Compact size suitable for cooking a blinis or single fried egg
- Superb heat distribution with no hot spots
- Ezigrip silicone-bonded handle with 200°C heat resistance
- Machine-scrolled base for optimum contact with cooking surface
- Model no.: 63675
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12 (Diam)
- Country of origin: N/A
Since 1989 Chef Inox has supplied professionals in the food industry with reliable, easy to maintain tools of the trade. An industry pioneer, for many years the company has embraced the home cook with its innovative ranges which include cookware, bakeware, utensils and accessories, presenting a broad variety of styles and durable materials.