CISCO WiFi Dongle Wireless USB Adapter N Laptop Games PC NEW 802.11 n 300Mps
Cisco Linksys AE2500 USB WiFi Wireless Dual-Band WIFI Adapter 802.11n (Certified Refurbished)
Upgrade to Dual-Band N to avoid interference and enjoy superior performance. Connect your computer with the speed and range of Dual-Band N to surf the web, share photos, stream videos, and game online.
Enhance your computer with the flexibility and high performance of Dual-Band Wireless-N. Just plug the Adapter into your computer's USB port to wirelessly connect to a network or hotspot. With transfer rates up to 300 Mbps you'll enjoy a powerful networking experience for surfing, chatting, sharing, or playing online.
Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys AE2500 offers optimal coverage and reliability. Multiple MIMO (multiple input multiple output) antennas boost signal strength so you can enjoy dependable wireless connectivity whether at home or at Wi-Fi hotspots on the go.
Improve your wireless performance with dual-band N (operates at 2.4 or 5 GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming.
Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with the latest in WPA2 security to help keep your network protected. The included setup wizard installs your adapter quickly and makes going wireless easy.
- This Certified Refurbished product is fully tested and certified by Linksys to look and work like-new.
- The product includes all original accessories and is backed by a 90 Day Manufacturer’s warranty
- Linksys/Cisco AE2500 802.11n Wireless LAN USB 2.0 Adapter
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards USB 2.0 interface Two (2) internal antennas
- 128-bit encryption Up to 300 Mbps wireless speeds Dual-band selectable 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- This spec is only relevant for this item: Cisco Linksys AE2500 USB WiFi Wireless Dual-Band WIFI Adapter 802.11n (Certified Refurbished)
Please note: The WIFI dongle will have a much shorter range when operating at 5.8GHZ than at 2.4GHZ. This is not the fault of the unit but the way the WIFI specification operates.