Introducing new nice'n easy repair. Our breakthrough permanent colour that cares for your hair every time you colour. Now with Repairplex for stronger hair and up to 97% less hair breakage
Introducing new nice'n easy repair. Our breakthrough permanent colour that cares for your hair every time you colour. Now with Repairplex for stronger hair and up to 97% less hair breakage. A natural looking colour with a blend of tones & highlights offering a long lasting colour with 100% grey coverage. Clairol nice' n easy repair also features ME+ an allergy gentle molecule; A revolutionary hair dye molecule that better protects people without hair dye allergy by reducing the chance of developing one.
**CONTAINS:**1. Colour creme 60ml
2. Colour Activator 60ml
3. CC+ Colourseal Conditioner 57ml
- Use an old towel to protect your clothing and household surfaces.
- Put on gloves
- Open tube 1 & squeeze contents into bottle 2
- Shake thoroughly until colour mixture is totally blended
2. Application (if you colour every 1-3 months with a similar shade, for an even colour root to tip)
- Make 1/2 inch partings throughout your dry, unwashed hair with applicator tip.
- Apply colour mixture immediately onto new growth root area only, until completely saturated, working from the front to the back of your head.
- Leave colour mixture on new root growth area for 20 minutes
- Apply remaining colour mixture to the rest of the hair.
- Work through hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation
- Let develop for an additional 5 minutes
- Total application time is 25 minutes.
3. Application (If you have never coloured, want a drastic change or have not coloured in longer than 3 months)
- Starting at the roots, apply colour mixture immediately to dry, unwashed hair
- Work though hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation. Leave colour on hair for 25 minutes
4. When time is up, rinse
- Apply the CC+ Colourseal Conditioner
- Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse
- Use remaining CC+ Colourseal Conditioner once a week after shampooing
Country of Origin