Cleanskin Organics 100% natural hand sanitiser has been specially formulated to aid in killing germs using a potent blend of essential oils and medical grade colloidal silver. This hypoallergenic formula maintains your skin's natural oils, leaving your hands soft and clean. Silver has long been used as a topical, broad spectrum antimicrobial agent. According to a study published in The International Journal of Molecular Sciencesin 2016,
it contains antiseptic properties. In the colloidal form, silver can be used topically and is an important ingredient in our hand sanitiser because it can provide antibiotic benefits long after applied due to the silver particles staying on your skin, whereas alcohol evaporates within minutes after use. Alcohol free formula is gentle on your skin.
- Colloidal Silver - Powerful antiseptic that has been used for thousands of years. According to a study published in The International Journal of Molecular Sciences in 2016, it contains potential antiseptic properties
- Green Tea Extract - According to a study published in Molecules in 2017, contains a group of flavonoids called catechins, which appear to inhibit germs by blocking the enzymes that allow it to reproduce
- Oregano - Known for its anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, oregano contains several potentially healing compounds, such as carvacrol, thymol and terpinene. A study released in The Brazilian Journal of Microbiology found that carvacrol is effective against infectious disease
- Rosemary - Rosemary has numerous therapeutic applications due to it's numerous plant compounds, including oleanolic acid, which has been effective against infections in animal and test tube studies
- Cinnamon Leaf, Thyme & Clove Oil - According to a study published in Agricultural Sciences in China, the powerful combination of cinnamon, thyme and clove oil creates a powerful natural antiseptic
- Tea Tree Oil - Tea tree oil is widely available and accepted as an antiseptic. Tea tree oil contains a number of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that according to this study published in Clinical Microbiology Review, have been shown to kill a range of microbes
- Eucalyptus Oil - Eucalyptus oil and its main component, 1,8-cineole, have been shown in the study published in Alternative Medicine Review to have antimicrobial effects
Colloidal Silver (30ppm), Green Tea Extract, Oregano (Essential Oil), Cinnamon, Thyme & Clove (Essential Oils), Rosemary (Essential Oils), Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
Keep out of reach of children;
For external use only, do not swallow;
If ingested, seek immediate medical attention;
Flammable — keep away from fire;
Discontinue use if skin irritation develops.