Cat Litter Box, Wooden Cat House and Storage Cabinet
You love your cats. But you can't stand the look of an uncovered litter box-or your guests seeing a dirty one. Fortunately, this product helps with both.
Designed to look like a cabinet, this wooden litter box gives your cats and their business some much-needed privacy. Large enough to fit even the roundest feline, it offers plenty of space for your average tabby cat. Though its large size could be a drawback, its multi-functional lid lets you make use of what's typically dead space. Just put a bed or feeding dishes on top and limit the footprint your cats leave on the rest of your home.
Thanks to its neutral coloration, it'll look great no matter where you choose to stash it!
Materials: Painted MDF, Stainless Steel Hardware
External Dimensions: W 75cm x D 53.3cm x H 50.8cm
Internal Dimensions: Refer photo gallery
Door Opening Size: W 21.9cm x H 25.8cm
Product Weight: 19.20kg
Maximum Weight Limit for Lid: 80kg with Divider & 54kg without Divider
Excluded: Cat litter tray
Disclaimer: The wooden materials used in this litter box are not waterproof so any spilled cat urine should be cleaned immediately to avoid swelling. Tip: For peace of mind, we recommend lining the inside of the cabinets with a self-adhesive film and using a litter tray with side guards such as the Moderna Lift to Sift.
- Whether you have Garfield or a Savannah cat, this box is positively roomy
- Turns the top of your litter box into usable space
- Its enclosed structure gives your cat some much-needed privacy
- Keeps your cat's unmentionables out of sight and out of mind
- Doors on the side of the box make cleaning this litter box easy
- Its bright white coloration ensures it won't clash with your decor
- The opening is too small for most dogs, keeping them out of your litter
- This enclosed cat litter box is perfect for tucking into corners and closets
- Features a removable interior panel to accommodate larger cats
- The right and left panels are interchangeable so that the opening can be positioned on either side
- Magnetic touch doors for easy opening
- Looks more like a family heirloom than a cat box
- Holes at the back for air circulation