Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste Repair & Prevent provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Repair and Prevent toothpaste work?
1. SEALS & REPAIRS: ProArgin technology helps to seal and repair the sensitive areas of teeth. Sealed channels protect against pain caused by hot, cold and sweet stimuli.
2. PREVENTS SENSITIVITY COMING BACK: Sealed channels protect against pain for instant relief, and with regular use provide lasting protection to prevent sensitivity from coming back.
3. HELPS STRENGTHEN GUMS & PREVENT GUM RECESSION: Gum recession can expose the channels that lead to the tooth's nerves and increase your chances of sensitivity pain. With regular use, it helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession, addressing a key cause of sensitivity.
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily.
For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.No Colgate toothpaste contains sugar.
**CONTAINS:**This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450ppmF).
**DIRECTIONS:**For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily. For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas. Brush twice daily.
**USAGE ADVICE:**Use top of the cap to open safety seal. For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
**PRODUCT WARNINGS:**Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor.
Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
Country of Origin
Manufactured in Poland from imported and local components