With the universal 20.8″ top tube and the full CrMo frame, forks and bars the Colony Premise is a great all-round BMX.
Earn Your Stripes
Colony’s Premise is back. This expert level BMX is here to prove a point and pair with a rider looking to progress up the ranks in freestyle BMX. The full chromoly frame, forks and bars provide a strong but light platform perfect for developing freestyle BMX skills. As well as all of these features the Premise also packs double wall rims and bolt style front hub, this increases stability and strength through the wheelbase and front end of the bike.
Build Information:This bike will be shipped un-built in it's standard bike box. Pushys strongly recommend that this bike MUST be built by a trained mechanic, at a bike shop, or a mobile bike mechanic. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer's risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.
• Frame: Colony BMX Premise Full CrMo, 20.8″ TT 13.0″ rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
• Stand over Height: 8.75″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
• Forks: Colony BMX Premise Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube, 25mm offset
• Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
• Lever: Alloy
• Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
• Headset: Integrated
• Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy, 50mm reach
• Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 9.0″ Rise x 29.5″ Wide
• Grips: Colony Much Room
• Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
• Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular, tapered 8 spline 19mm spindle 170mm
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
• Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
• Front Tyre: Colony Griplock 20×2.35″
• Rear Tyre: Colony Griplock 20×2.35″
• Spokes: Black
• Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h. Plastic Hub Guards