Why does the power supply distributor not have a power plug?
The power supply unit is supplied with a short 2.1mm DC plug with bare end lead(Please refer to the product image).If you'd prefer to use a standard power point, you can use apower supply 33774420 SM1205 . If you would like to plug the power into the cigarette socket in the car, please use acigarette lighter plug 07053013 CLP21. Or you can connect it with a battery.
The DOSS Combo20 high gain aerial gives outstanding performance on analogue, digital and FM radio and is the ideal solution for any mobile setup, caravans, motor homes, and boats!
- The COMBO20 contains a built in amplifier that strengthens weak signals for clearer picture
- Power supply distributor box has a built-in splitter for a second TV outlet
- The DOSS Combo20 aerial is especiallygood in poor reception areas
- Ideal for your caravan, motor home, boat and even as aloft aerial at home
- It comes complete with cables, connectors and fitting instructions
- Easy to assemble and suitable for use throughout Australia
- Please note: The included Power Supply Distributor requires a 12V 100mA power supply.
_ ### Specifications
Channels 0 ~ 69 Frequency VHF 40 ~230MHz, UHF 470 ~ 862 MHz Gain VHF20dB, UHF 19dB Front Back Ratio UHF16° ~ 6°, VHF 0° Half Power Angle UHF 55° ~ 65°, VHF 60°~80° Output Impedance 75, F-Connector (Female) Voltage Standing Wave Ratio 2~3 Noise Figure Max. 4.5db Max. Output Level 100dBµV (IMA -69dB) Applicable Temperature -20°C ~ 50°C Wind Surface 0.181m2 Wind Load 12.67KPA Fixed Mast Diameter 15~56mm Power Source 12VDC / 100mA (Power supply not included) Dimension 400 x 350 x 105 mm Weight 2200 g *Please note: Mounting pole not included
In the Box
- Combo20 Antenna
- Power supply distributor box
- 6m sealed 'F-Type' to PAL lead
- Mounting hardware
Download PDF here.