Code: I 74, I75, I77
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Compression- Class 2 (20-30mmHg)
COMPRESSION GARMENTS are specialized clothing devices, that provide support and graduated compression, in Burns, Lymphedema and other vascular conditions. Compression garments include sleeves, gloves, tights, and a variety of specially fitted garments for individual needs.
- Soft and comfortable
- Graduated compression
- Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Spider Veins (mild varicosities)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Economy Class Syndrome (ECS)
- Blood clots, post-surgery, or injury.
◄Contraindication - Patients with peripheral obstructive arterial disease, peripheral neuropathy, congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis, or oozing dermatitis should not wear or consult the vascular physician for expert advice.
◄Features- High quality, Rayon spandex yarns provide a soft and durable fabric with long functional life. It is thermophilic, has excellent aesthetics and colorfastness. Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression.
- Designed to provide graded and accurate compression for the uniform reduction of compression from bottom to top. Ensures effective blood/fluid evacuation. It is available in compression class 2. The anatomical shape of the product conforms to user anatomy and provides excellent fitting.
- Sophisticated seams are put on outside to avoid any skin discomfort. Big size range for ready availability. Easy size selection charts.
- Manual educates the user on the product, disease and teaches how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates the need for assistance.
◄ConstructionIt is stitched from high quality, Rayon, and Spandex yarn fabric**,** which is woven on state of art weaving machines.
This specialfabric is aerated, light in weight and has a strong four-way stretching and compression.
The final garmentis designed to get an anatomical shape with a graduated and controlled compression.
◄Product Care Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 degrees.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
◄Caution/ Recommendations- If you use lotion on your arms, let it dry before you put on the garments.
Use a little baby powder or corn starch on your arms. This helps the garment slide up.
Put on rubber dishwashing gloves on your hands to adjust and smoothen the garment.
Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
The product should be removed while sleeping.
Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
- Impaired sensation
- Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching
- Pain Increases or persists
Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
Excessive physical exertion can lead to a risk of a rise in blood pressure. Take extra precautions.
Follow the instructions mentioned in the box carefully.
Keep out of reach of children.
◄Returns and ExchangesDue to hygienic reasons, we do not exchange or refund this item unless it is faulty. if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection we cannot refund. Please ensure that you have selected this item carefully before purchase.◄Sizing & Fit