The Crosley C3 is a two-speed turntable that offers fully manual operation for a true analog experience. The audio-grade MDF plinth has a unique shape to give the turntable a stable foundation, isolate the low vibration synchronous motor, and to start conversations. A full-size steel platter is driven via external belt and provides a solid seat for your LPs and singles. The aluminium tonearm features an adjustable counterweight and 1/2” mount to allow for customization as your vinyl collection grows, but does come pre-mounted with a moving magnet cartridge. Plug powered speakers into the RCA outputs, dial in the speed with the large knob (33 1/3 or 45 RPM), use the queuing lever to gently drop the needle on your vinyl and you’re ready to rock.
- Audio Grade MDF Plinth
- 2-Speed Turntable
- Low Vibration Synchronous Motor
- Manual Return Tonearm
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Adjustable Tonearm Counterweight
- Audio Technica Cartridge
- Special Turntable Feet for Effective Vibration Control
• Orders are dispatched in 2 business days when we received your payment
• We use Australia Post eparcel and freight companies including Courier Please and Fastway to deliver orders depending on product size and location..
• Tracking numbers are provided for all orders except small items sent in letter envelopes
• Express Post and Pick Ups are currently not available
• For Vic locations, please allow 3-6 business days for delivery.
• For NSW, TAS, ACT, SA, Qld metro, Perth, Darwin locations please allow 5-8 business days for delivery.
• For other WA, NT, and country QLD please allow 8 - 14 business days for delivery.
• Shipping times are estimates only and are not guaranteed delivery dates
For any enquiries or support requests, please contact us with Catch's message system.