D230 BIG BEN CHIME - FRIEDLAND
Friedland is synonymous with innovation and excellence. With a prestigious history of design, manufacture and supplyof high quality wirefree and wired doorbells and pushes, Friedland has established itself as a world leader.
A 60 year commitment to quality
Our reputation for product excellence, choice, reliability and customer service stems from the continuous review of improved methods, including new product development and design innovation. We constantly seek to provide solutions to our customer's individual requirements.Our total quality management system ensures that high standards are maintained in every aspect of the business, from customer support and service through to manufacture anddistribution. This commitment to being 'best in class' has been recognised with the highly valued ISO9001 quality approval.
Useful Information Wired Chimes and Pushes
- Wired-in Chimes should be mounted vertically on a wall, ideally at 2 metres high, for best sound coverage
- When battery-operated, wired-in Chimes and Bells can be mounted up to a maximum of 15 metres from the push, usingstandard Friedland bell wire
- When transformer operated, wired-in Chimes and Bells can be mounted up to 60 metres from the Push, using standardFriedland bell wire
- D902/D973 Bell In One can be mounted up to a maximum of 9 metres from the push
- The use of wire not intended for Door Chimes /Bells (e.g. telephone wire) may affect Chime/Bell performance
- Do not mount wired-in Chimes on the back of a door, asthe chime bars or batteries may dislodge if the door is slammed
- All terminal screws should be tightened down, including those which are not being used
- All wired-in Chimes can operate from either batteries or a suitable transformer
- Additional Chimes can be wired to the original Chime, to provide better sound coverage an additional or alternative transformer may also be required
- Lit pushes must be used in conjunction with 8V output transformer only
- 2+1 notes (back door option)
- 4 x R14/C batteries
- D753 or D780 transformer
- 80dB @ 1m
- 171 x 105 x 49mm
*Estimated Delivery in 1 - 3 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
To return goods we have delivered to you contact our Customer Service team via the Catch Marketplace portal. A staff member will then assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be sent for repair, or providing you with a replacement.
Incorrectly Ordered/Change Of Mind:Refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind or found the goods cheaper elsewhere. However, if goods have been incorrectly ordered, at our discretion, customers may be credited less a restocking fee.
A change of mind return will only be accepted if:
- The item is in a brand new, sealed and resaleable condition
- We are contacted within 30 days of the item being received
- The item is returned to us in a timely manner
Faulty ItemsWe recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from our store to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods. If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund. Replacements and refunds of new products that are damaged on delivery or faulty from new requires a proof of purchase of the product and be returned with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals included. Refunds will be made via the method of payment you used to make your purchase. If we consider the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to us will be at our cost and compensated.
RepairsThe product must be returned with proof of purchase, it must not be modified or mistreated in any way and it must not have been serviced elsewhere. Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident. We may provide you with an approximate fee; this may vary due to reasons beyond our control. In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
No PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
At this stage we only use couriers and can only deliver to a road-side address. This means PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers cannot be accepted as StarTrack do not deliver to these addresses.
In instances where a PO Box or Parcel Locker address in entered, we may ask for an alternative road-side address, or cancel and refund your order immediately and urge you to replace your order with an alternative delivery address.
We typically dispatch our goods same day or next day. From there, you can expect 2 - 8 business days Australia wide. Most capital cities can expect 1-2 day delivery times.
Any RTS (Return to Sender) orders due to missing or incorrect address information entered by the buyer may incur an additional charge for redelivery.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review