100% Natural | 100% Pure | 100% Herbal | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | No Chemical | No Preservatives
Suitable for vegans and cruelty-free. ;
One Step Process to colour hair natural black without chemicals
To make the hair Natural Black without the use of any chemical.
- Completely plant extracted hair colour is ideal for those-
- Who have sensitive skin and are allergic to chemical hair dyes
- Have 30-40% grey hair
- Teenagers who do not want to use chemicals at early age
- A ;safe alternative for pregnant mums who like to continue colouring during pregnancy.
- Who are health conscious and looking for chemical hair colour alternatives.
- DeewalOris is 100% Plant Extracted Hair Colour which offers freshness of centuries old proven herbal formulation, has no chemical at all and is purely safe.
- Enriched with hair nourishment ingredients which work to promote the strength and shine into hair and allowing your tresses to look vibrant with full of life.
- Made with very fine plant extracted powders- this easy to use formula effectively covers stubborn grey hair and provides luxurious and healthy experience.
- As a gentle product, it can be freely used for eyebrows and facial hairs.
- Not just covering greys, but... Controls dandruff Nourishes hair Stimulates hair growth Good for you & environment.
- Multi-tasker ;in nature -colors, nourishes, strengthens and conditions the hair
- Unique ;Zero-toxic ;quality as contains no chemical at all like PPD, Ammonia Peroxide, Perborate, Picramate, Paraben or ;Toluene-2,5-diamine Sulfate ;present in regular dyes on shelf.
- Helps to ;repair damaged ;hair.
- Helps to controls dandruff ;and stimulates hair growth.
- Restores the pH ;balance, adding shine and health ;with long-lasting effect to dull and lifeless hair.
- Strengthens ;the weak hair roots & ;regulates ;falling and untimely graying of hair ;naturally.
- Safe **;for prolonged use ;**as protects from chemical allergies, sensitivities, ;skin and eye irritations.
- 100% ;Herbal/Natural Product with holistic richness of natural rejuvenating natural herbs - ;responsibly cultivated in India without any pesticide or fertilizer.
Knowledgeable & ;Important things to know:
We are strongly committed - not to test on animals. Suitable for vegans and cruelty-free.
This is 100% Herbal and suitable for all skin types, but we always recommend reading the ingredients before using the product if your skin is oversensitive to any herb.
It is completely natural and ;made from 100% plants ;only, so takes time to colour the hair and does not colour the hair quickly like chemical hair colours.
You should be safe in colouring your hair when pregnant as in this situation there’s increased sensitivities, so it is always recommended to perform a patch/sensitivity test to make sure you won’t have an allergic reaction to the product. It is also recommended to make sure if you can tolerate the odour since many pregnant women have very sensitive sense of smell. If you are not sure, we recommend you consult your health care professional regarding this product.
Some points to achieve the best colour on your hair.
- Do not use oil or any styling products before using this colour, your hair should be clean.
- Use a cap to cover all your hair after applying this colour to avoid any dripping.
- Now enjoy your favourite activity for an hour.
- It is advisable to avoid the shampoo while rinsing as it may affect the setting of hair colour.
- For the first time users, use twice a week. With this, it strengthens a colour foundation on hair shaft.
Then afterwards, only a standard weekly practice of this colour is adequate for a deep impact.
- Avoid wearing light colours. See the instruction slip inside the product.
Ingredients: ;Magnifera Indica, Syzygium Aromaticum, Juglans Regia, Lawsonia Inermis, Centella Asiatica, Eclipta Alba, Emblica Officinalis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Rubia Cordifolia, Caisalpinea Sappan.