Modern Endurance Socks
The Aireator® platform goes well beyond typical sock construction. This is the original airflow design that changed how modern endurance socks are made.
Ventilated and Tough
With DeFeet’s trademark venting mesh weave instep, durable 15cm StayFast cuff, tough heels and toes with minimal seams, to ensure comfortable toes, the Aireator guarantees long-lasting comfort and performance. The construction is thin throughout, so it will fit beautifully into your shoes, and designed to stay in place while you ride.
DeFeet’s Aireator socks come in a great range of colours and designs, choose for you mood, and will also make a great gift for yourself or the cyclist in your life.
Made with COOLMAX® Ecomade, a fibre that is made from recycled resources.
• Thin, breathable construction
• Non-sagging cuff
• Quick drying Aireator mesh weave on top of foot
• Minimal heel and toe seams
• Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina
• Content: 60% Nylon, 39% Recycled Polyester, 1% Nylon
• Weight: 45gm
• Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents