Dentafix Fillings Repair Fix is a ready to use temporary filling material which can be used for the temporary filling of cavities. This filling material has been developed to provide an ideal temporary solution. It sets only if it comes into contact with water or saliva and takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set, it is easy to work with; it has adequate strength yet easily removed by a dentist without any damage to the cavity
Dentafix Fillings Repair Fix fills cacities temporarily, is easy to apply, you can eat again after only 15 minutes, helps with pain relief with seal inlay preparations. This is only a temporary solution and you must consult your dentist as soon as possible.
1) Remove cap from tube, reverse and pierce membrane fully.
- Using filling instrument provided, place filling material direct into cavity and adapt as necessary.
3) It is not essential to dry the cavity prior to placement.
4) Temporary filling material hardens by absorption of moisture to give an impermeable seal.
- It is recommended that pressure is not applied onto cavity for approximately 15 minutes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care professional