Do you or a loved one suffer from dry, cracked or course skin on your hands? The skincare experts at Dermal Therapy have specially formulated this hand balm to effectively, but gently, moisturise, soothe and nourish your hands whilst fighting the physical signs of ageing. The formula contains Plantago Lanceolata which increases skin collagen and elasticity.
- Dermal Therapy Anti-Ageing Hand Balm 40g
- Increases skin collagen and elasticity
- Uses Plantago Lanceolata to fight signs of ageing
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Visibly lightens age spots and pigmentation
- Rapid relief for very dry hands
- Moisturises, hydrates and protects
- Dermatologically tested
- Gentle and non-irritating lotion
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: product must be used within 12 months of opening
Ingredients: Aqua, Urea, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (and) Aqua (and) Decyl Glucoside (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG 20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (and) Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract (and) Xanthan Gum, Lanolin Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA (and) Aqua, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Fragrance.