Fight the visible signs of aging with Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser! Dermatologically tested, this powerful cleanser is specially formulated with highly-active Lactic Acid concentrate to remove dulling surface debris and accelerate cell renewal, for fresher, brighter, younger looking skin.
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser 473mL
- Helps retextualise skin suffering from the visible signs of aging
- Specially formulated with highly-active Lactic Acid concentrate
- Removes dulling surface debris
- Helps accelerate cell renewal
- No artificial colour or fragrance
- Dermatolgically tested
- Country of origin: USA
- Please note: product must be used within 12 months of opening
Founded in 1986 by Jane Wurwan, Dermalogica has since become a world-renowned brand for skin health. Jane began her journey in skin health at the International Dermal Institute, developing a postgraduate education program offering hands-on experience that was crucial for therapists looking to compete in the industry. Specialising in skin and body therapy, the IDI is now considered the international gold-standard for training with 37 locations worldwide. Janes time at IDI led to the discovery of Dermalogica, as she realised that no product in the world truly embraced her belief of skin health as opposed to “beauty”. Since launching Dermalogica, the team consists of over 100 000 therapists across the globe, in over 80 countries and has received 324 awards to date. In other words, you can trust Dermalogica for your skin needs.