Water Master Pump is an Australian brand specialising in tough pumps for tough Australian conditions. . Water Master Diesel Fire Fighting 1.5" Water Pump Electric Start ;is a rugged and versatile model.
- The high quality Yanmar diesel engine drives a powerful, heavy duty, single-impeller pump.
- The pump housing, fittings and impeller are all made from durable cast-aluminium.
- The impressive performance ensures it is a great choice for firefighting as well as other applications such as water transfer, wash down and irrigation.
- Diesel powered pumps offer greater efficiency, long life times and can be safer due to the lower volatility of the fuel compared to petrol pumps.
The great performance and high quality Australian manufacturing make the MYD15HPE an excellent choice for a diesel powered, firefighting pump.
Why electric start?
The electric start ensures easy operation for all. If you want a fire defence pump, then reliability and convenience are important considerations. Our eStart model is able to be started quickly by anybody, and in the event of a dangerous and high stress situation the convenience can be crucial. We mount the battery and wiring fully in the frame, making sure portability is not compromised.
YANMAR L70N ELECTRIC START ENGINE FEATURE
- Compact, Direct Injection Technology
- Quick and Easy Start
- A little engine built to stand up to hard work
- Fast, effortless starts from a one-pull recoil starter
- The total FIE expertise only a complete diesel maker can provide
- Fire Fighting and Fire Protection
- Equipment/Machinery Wash Down
- Water Irrigation/Sprinkling Tasks
- Rural Properties
Engine Model: Yanmar L70N
Starting System: Electric
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 L
Suction Size: 1.5”
Discharge Size: 1″ (x2) & 1.5″ (x1)’
Max. Head: 60 metres
Max. Flow Rate: 640L/min
Fuel Type: Diesel
Dimensions: 760 x 515 x 550 (L x W x H)
Weight: 70 kg
Self Priming: Yes