Difflam Forte Sore Throat Spray acts as an anti-inflammatory for fast pain relief and is antibacterial to help kill the pain-causing bacteria. The direct-spray nozzle allows you to apply directly to the source of your discomfort. Stock up today and brace for the coming cold and flu season!
- Difflam Forte Sore Throat Spray 15mL
- Double-strength formula
- Sprays the throat directly
- Sugar free
- Stock up for cold and flu season
- Helps with allergy and hay fever symptoms
- ARTG No.: 114417
- Country of origin: Italy
- Before use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by depressing the pump until a mist released
- After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue to prevent blockage
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Spray 2-4 times directly onto sore/inflamed area and swallow gently. Repeat every 1.5 - 3 hours as required
- Children 6 to 12 years: Spray 2 times directly onto sore/inflamed area and swallow gently. Repeat every 1.5 - 3 hours as required
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor. Always read the label, use only as directed
- If pain persists, consult your doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use this medicine: if past the expiry date, if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed