For The Riders
From bikes designed for riders seeking their first BMX experience, to set ups that rival full aftermarket builds, Division put their knowledge, focus, and passion into each model. Whether it’s the colourways and decals or production and assembly.
The Next Step
One of the toughest entry-level bikes on the market, Division’s Brookside BMX Bike is built around a full CrMo frame and features a parts package that will stand up to the harshest riding. This includes fully sealed bearings throughout, 3-piece CrMo tubular cranks, rear hub guards and 4 steel stunt pegs. The Brookside is ready to grind the rails and help you keep up with the pros!
Build Information:This bike will be shipped un-built in it's standard bike box. Pushys strongly recommend that this bike MUST be built by a trained mechanic, at a bike shop, or a mobile bike mechanic. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer's risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.
• Frame – Division Brookside Hi-Ten, 20.5” TT, 13.25” CS, 75 degree HT, 71 degree ST
• 1-1/8’ integrated headset, MID BB
• Fork - Division Brookside 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube
• Bars – Division Brookside Hi-Ten 9” rise 28.5” wide
• Grips - Division
• Headset – 1-1/8” integrated
• Stem – Division Top Load Forged Alloy 40mm reach
• Sprocket – Division 25T
• Crankset – CrMo Tubular 3 piece 170mm
• Bottom Bracket – MID sealed
• Chain - KMC
• Pedals - Plastic
• Rims – 20” Alloy Double wall 36H
• Tyres – Division 20 x2.4”
• Spokes – Black Stainless
• Front Hub – Division Alloy Sealed Bearing 3/8” axle
• Rear Hub – Division Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 14mm axle
• Seat – Division railed
• Seat Post – Steel 25.4mm