DIY ANTI-GRAVITY SPACE AIR ENGINE
Perform out-of-this-world experiments with this awesome STEM kit!
Build your own anti-gravity space air engine, and try out a range of experiments to learn about the principles of airflow. Use the engine to create a bubble machine, a magic floating saucer, glow-in-the-dark floating ball or magic control.
With graphic sheets to decorate the engine, any kid will have a blast making this experiment their own.
- Build your own engine!
- Anti-gravity and glow-in-the-dark experiments
- Fun STEM learning
- Learn about Bernoulli's airflow principle
- Ages: 8 and above. Small parts may present a choking hazard.
- Inclusions: Parts for the engine, blister bowl, paint, paint brush, 2 x pipe cleaners, 3 x poly foam balls, detailed instructions
- Also required (not included): small crosshead screwdriver, batteries, bubble solution, paper
- Batteries: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Measurements (box): 24 x 22 x 6.5 cms
- Engine stands approximately 13 cm high when assembled