DIY SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM | POWERS 4 DEVICES!
Build an active solar energy system and use the solar device to power a fan, music player, a colour wheel and an electric light bulb with the DIY Solar Energy System!
Everything you need to start harvesting the sun's energy is included in this kit: a detailed instruction manual, all parts for the solar system, and four devices you can power with your finished system.
This hands-on kit is the ideal way to get young minds interested in solar energy, the way our future will be powered, and for engineering, possibly their future career!
Beautifully gift boxed, the DIY Solar Energy System will make a fun educational gift for kids 8 years and over.
- Build your own solar panel
- Use it to power electronic devices!
- Everything you need is included...
- ...including an engine, light bulb, music player & fan!
- Beautifully gift boxed
- Inclusions: 1 x solar panel, 4 x electric cables, 6 x nuts, 1 x solar unit base, 1 x solar unit stand, 1 x light bulb & cables, 1 x music box & cables, 1 x engine & cables, 1 x engine base, 1 x engine stand-rod, 1 x engine stand-circle, 1 x fan blades, 4 x plastic discs, 10 x cardboard illustrations, 1 x detailed instruction manual
- Dimensions: Box is 30.5 x 30.5 x 9.5 cms. Solar panel is 15 x 10 cms
- Ages: 8 and above. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to choking hazard
- Power source: Powered by solar - No batteries required!
- Requirements: 1 x 1.5V mini light bulb