h2>DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone
The Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action, thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3" 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There's even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
The Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
In order to help keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology that can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
Additional Gimbal Camera Features
- Mid-Range Shots: Capture epic mid-range shots with the 48mm telephoto lens, designed to compress your perspective and enhance the parallax effect.
- Hybrid Autofocus: Combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus speed and accuracy, helping to keep subjects in focus while zooming in and out.
Super Resolution Photos
Take your aerial landscape photography to another level with Super Resolution. By utilizing the 24mm field-of-view on the Mavic 2 Zoom, you can take a 48MP super resolution photo where a series of nine different photos are captures and automatically patched together. Unlike a regular panorama, super resolution photos are designed to retain the original look of the shooting targets with a more accurate composition.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
With a single tap, you can use your Mavic 2 Zoom to capture stunning time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically and saving you time in post-processing. You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG and RAW on a microSD card (not included). Hyperlapse shots can be captured with four distinct modes:
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
WHATS IN THE BOX - DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Power Cable
- 3 x Pair of Propellers
- RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
- RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- Gimbal Protector
- Communication Cable with USB 3.0 Type-C
- USB Adapter
- Large RC Cable Slider
- 2 x Small RC Cable Slider
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks