Balanced Life is a truly natural diet that improves longevity and health in your dog. A paleo friendly solution to mealtime, it mimics the same nutritional habits your dog would have in the wild.
Formulated by Vet's All Natural's Dr Bruce Syme, this diet draws upon 20 years of pet nutrition and vet knowledge, so you know that you're giving your dog the best.
What are the benefits of feeding Balanced Life?
There are a number of key benefits of Balanced Life including:
• Air dried at low temperatures for freshness.
• Gluten free
• Grain free
• Full of natural prebiotics
• Paleo diet approved
• Loaded with vitamins and minerals.
• Suitable for all life stages.
Balanced Life with Lamb includes high levels of meat to provide the essential protein your dog needs. Single protein diets can assist with skin and digestive allergies, so it's ideal for young and old pets.
There is a healthy serve of fruits and veggies in Balanced Life. It features:
• Cranberries for extra fibre and dental care
• Kelp to support thyroid health and cleanse digestive system
• Coconut for their dose of fatty acids
• Alfalfa to boost their antioxidants
Fresh Australian high quality lamb meat, lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney, tripe, coconut, alfalfa, potatoes, carrots, green peas, flax, green lentils, red lentils, calcium, parsley, cranberries, barley grass, kelp lecithin, beetroot, prebiotic from chicory. Contains no grain, gluten, fillers or preservatives. Contact the manufacturer if you have any questions about the contents of this product.