Woodsy and medicinal, Dr Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soap in Tea Tree works into a frothy lather that not only provides a deep clean but also helps to combat acne and dandruff. Made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil, this soap does not irritate your skin and can be used all over the body, including the hair to help with dandruff. Dr Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable, vegan, gentle, versatile and cruelty-free,
- Dr Bronner's Pure-Castile All-In-One Hemp Bar Soap
- Fragrance: Tea Tree
- Produces a rich lather that won't dry out your skin
- Made with only the purest certified organic oils
- Made with certified fair trade ingredients
- No added synthetic materials - only all-natural, vegan ingredients
- Fully biodegradable
- Great for washing body, face or hair
- Never tested on animals
- Country of origin: USA
Dr. Bronner’s was found in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner, a third generation master soapmaker who used the labels on his ecological soaps to spread a message of unity: “We are All-One or None!”. To honour his vision, Dr Bronner’s have been making socially and environmentally responsible products and dedicating their profits to help make a better world.
Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Tea Tree Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.