When it comes to iconic, comfortable and durable style, nothing beats the classic Doc Marten. Retaining all the original Doc DNA, the Arlington provides the classic work shoe with a modern upgrade. Featuring a soft-toe for exceptional comfort, an industrial full-grain leather upper, and a moisture-wicking SoftWair footbed liner with a raised grid pattern sockliner to promote underfoot airflow and breathability, these comfy work shoes include a Griptrax outsole for exceptional slip resistance, and the iconic grooved side to help finish the look. For ultimate comfort and that tough, street look, Dr. Martens fill the prescription!
Available in UK sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Dr. Martens footwear
- Style: Arlington 3-Eye Industrial Shoe
- Model no.: 23122001
- Colour: Black
- Iconic, comfortable & durable style
- A modern upgrade to the classic Dr. Martens work shoe
- Soft-toe for exceptional comfort
- Industrial full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- SoftWair footbed liner for added cushioning
- Raised grid pattern sockliner promotes underfoot airflow & breathability
- Griptrax outsole for exceptional slip resistance w/ grooved sides
- Leather upper
- Textile lining
- Synthetic outsole
- Heel height (approx. cm): 3
The first pair of Dr. Martens was created in in 1960, striking a chord not only with policemen, postmen and other workers for whom they were originally designed, but also rebels, non-conformists and free thinking individuals. 50 years and 100 million pairs later, the cult brand resonates with today's youth as a symbol of self-expression and individuality, fusing durable construction and unmistakable, classic design to bring you quality footwear like no other.