This five-eye monkey boot has a retro appeal with its smooth leather with subtle grained effect. Featuring Dr. Martens' signature air cushioned sole for good abrasion and slip resistance, it offers durability and comfort in one tough design.
Available in unisex UK sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Dr. Martens footwear
- For men and women
- Style: Church Vintage Smooth
- Shoe width: N/A
- Colour: Black
- Leather upper
- Synthetic lining
- PVC sole/heel
- Five-eyelet monkey boot
- Vintage smooth leather upper with subtle grained effect and contrast base colour
- Heel loop for ease of wear
- Flat cotton laces derived from the original versions
- Goodyear-welted product with upper and sole heat-sealed and sewn together
- Air cushioned for that's oil and fat resistant, and offers good abrasion
- Country of origin: China
The first pair of Dr. Martens was created in in 1960, striking a chord not only with policemen, postmen and other workers for whom they were originally designed, but also rebels, non-conformists and free thinking individuals. 50 years and 100 million pairs later, the cult brand resonates with today's youth as a symbol of self-expression and individuality, fusing durable construction and unmistakable, classic design to bring you quality footwear like no other.