Step out in punk rock style in the The Toomey from Dr. Martens. Made in collaboration with London punk legends, the Sex Pistols, this classic canvas slip-on features art from their hit single, "Pretty Vacant", with a hot pink sole for a contrasting pop of colour.
Available in unisex UK sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Dr. Martens footwear
- For men and women
- Style: Toomey Slip-On
- Model no.: 24882009
- Colour: Black Sex Pistols
- Slip-on style with elastic gussets
- Subtle Doc DNA remains with grooved sides and a pink and yellow scripted heel loop
- Breathable, lightweight canvas upper
- Vulcanised rubber sole with foxing
- Collaboration with Sex Pistols (features artwork for the single "Pretty Vacant")
- Canvas upper
- Rubber outsole
- Country of origin: N/A
The first pair of Dr. Martens was created in 1960, striking a chord not only with policemen, postmen and other workers for whom they were originally designed, but also rebels, non-conformists and free thinking individuals. 50 years and 100 million pairs later, the cult brand resonates with today's youth as a symbol of self-expression and individuality, fusing durable construction and unmistakable, classic design to bring you quality footwear like no other.