The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens 8-eye boot. Its recognisable DNA features 8 eyelets, classic smooth leather, grooved sides, yellow stitching, and a comfy, air-cushioned sole. The only difference here? A narrower design for women.
Available in women's UK sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
Please note: Dr. Martens sizing runs large, so order a size down from your normal size
- Dr. Martens footwear
- For women
- Style: 1460
- Style no.: 11821006
- Colour: Black Smooth
- Narrower design specific to women
- Iconic air-cushioned sole
- Oil and fat resistant sole with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Classic smooth leather upper
- Signature yellow stitching around sole
- Leather upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
- Heel height (approx.): 3cm
- Boot height (approx.): 20.5cm
The first pair of Dr. Martens was created in in 1960, striking a chord not only with policemen, postmen and other workers for whom they were originally designed, but also rebels, non-conformists and free thinking individuals. 50 years and 100 million pairs later, the cult brand resonates with today's youth as a symbol of self-expression and individuality, fusing durable construction and unmistakable, classic design to bring you quality footwear like no other.