Tough rigs, real play! Micro Flatbed Truck from DRIVEN.
This toy truck combo is a perfect addition to any toy car collection. The detailed cab has working headlights and a realistic engine sound that revs when you press on the hood. Behind the cab is a functioning flatbed with a ramp that folds down to load and unload a small car or truck. And, your flatbed comes equipped with a cool blue miniature tractor ready to get to work on the pretend farm. Open the cab doors and imagine jumping in to deliver the payload! Pretend play toys are ideal for sparking imagination and roll playing, and can help reduce screen time. Recommended for little truck drivers aged 3 years old and up.
Remember, stay DRIVEN, because the crew depends on you!
- DRIVEN Micro Flatbed Truck
- DRIVEN™ by BATAT
- Includes: 1 Micro Flatbed Truck
- Haul in the fun! This toy truck for kids includes a trailer and a miniature tractor
- Cool Lights and Sounds! Press on the hood to start the realistic engine sound and LED headlights
- Incredible details: hood opens to inspect the engine, cabin doors open to reveal an accurate interior
- Flatbed is big enough for a toy car and swivels 180 degrees! The flatbed ramp folds down to load the tractor
- Pretend play toys for kids help improve social skills, imagination, and reduce screen time
- Size: Toy truck 8.25 (L) 3.0 (W) 3.25 (H). Toy tractor 3.25 (L) 2.0 (W) 1.5 (T) inches approximately
- Batteries: 3 x LR44 (AG13) button batteries required (Included)
- Product Dimensions: 21.08cm(W) x 6.99cm(D) x 7.62cm(H) approx
- Pack Dimensions: 10.16cm(H) x 10.16cm(W) x 22.86cm(D) x 0.32kg approx
- Suitable Ages: 3+ years.
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Button Battery Warning: More information: -technology/button-batteries
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.