Tough rigs, real play! Micro Scissor Lift Truck from DRIVEN.
This Micro Series toy vehicle is loaded with great features and details. Start with the cab doors that easily open and close to check out the detailed interior. The hood also opens to view the impressive engine. And, the engine makes a realistic revving sound and the headlights really work!
You'll also love the working toy scissor lift on the back of this truck. Just turn the little crank and watch it rise, up to 7.0 inches! It's so easy! Toy work trucks help improve kids' imagination, pretend play, and roll-playing. They also help reduce screen time. Recommended for little drivers aged 3 years old and up.
Remember, stay DRIVEN, because the crew depends on you!
- DRIVEN Micro Scissor Lift Truck
- DRIVEN™ by BATAT
- Toy truck with working scissor lift feature and lots of great details
- Sound and light toy: realistic engine revving sound and working LED headlights
- Real scissor lift works by crank to hoist your little toy action figures to the next level
- Accurate details: cab doors and hood open, detailed interior, basket door opens and closes
- Pretend play toys for kids help improve social skills and imagination, and reduce screen time
- Size: toy vehicle measures 6.5 (L) 2.5 (W) 3.0 (T). Scissor lift extends to 7.0 inches
- Batteries: 3 x LR44 (AG13) button batteries required (Included)
- Product Dimensions: 18.01cm(W) x 7.29cm(D) x 8.89cm(H) approx
- Pack Dimensions: 10.16cm(H) x 10.16cm(W) x 22.86cm(D) x 0.32kg approx
- Suitable Ages: 3+ years.
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Button Battery Warning: More information: -technology/button-batteries
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.