The only vacuum with no maintenance and no loss of suction.
No filters to wash or replace.
For animals, allergies, and tough tasks.
- The vacuum that gets back up when toppled: Conventional vacuums fall down and stay down. Dyson Big Ball barrel vacuums pick themselves up.
- Ball(TM) technology : Ball(TM) technology allows easier steering around obstacles. A streamlined body helps to prevent snagging.
- Dyson Cinetic(TM) science : Dyson's most efficient cyclone captures dust, dirt and microscopic particles.
- The only vacuum with no dirty filters to wash or replace : Dust separation is so efficient that, unlike with conventional vacuums, there's no need to wash or replace a filter.
- Hygienically ejects the dirt : Drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There's no need to touch the dirt.
- Large capacity bin : Captures more dirt and debris for fewer cleaning interruptions.
- Carbon fibre turbine floor tool : Carbon fibre filaments pick up fine dust. Stiff Nylon bristles help remove ground-in dirt.
- Articulated handle for easy, versatile cleaning : The wand's handle rotates in three directions, allowing full 360o articulation for greater control.
- Longer wand reaches awkward areas : Extends up to 1250mm to clean hard to reach places.
- Quick-release tools : Smoothly change tools between tasks.
- Weight (kg) : 11.34
- Suction power : 250AW
- Cord length : 6.6M
- Max reach : 10.75M
- Dimensions : 347x399x308mm (HxWxD)
- Cyclone technology : Dyson Cinetic(TM) science
- Filtration : No filters to maintain
- Cleaner Head : Quick Release Carbon fibre turbine floor tool