Full size suction power with a bigger bin2 for the big cleans.
For all floor types. With 2 tools for versatile cleaning.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 - Powerful suction to remove hidden dust and dirt. Constant, powerful fade-free suction to clean anywhere.
- Up to 60 minutes of fade-free suction 4 - Powerful suction to clean anywhere.
- 40% bigger bin2 for bigger cleans - With the new 'point and shoot' mechanism, which hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action - so there's no need to touch the dirt.
- In-line configuration - The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line - creating 20% more suction power than the Dyson V8(TM) vacuum cleaner.
- 14 concentric array cyclones - 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000G to fling microscopic particles - such as pollen and bacteria - into the bin.
- Quickly transforms to a handheld - Changes to a handheld vacuum cleaner and back again, in just one click.
- Three power modes - The right power when you need it. Three modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type.
- Whole-system filtration - The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns - expelling cleaner air.
- Acoustically engineered - Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, to keep sound levels down.
- Drop-in docking - The Dyson Cyclone V10(TM) vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to recharge and to tidily store the tools, ready to grab and go.
- Direct drive cleaner head - With stiff nylon bristles to remove ground-in dirt from carpets, and soft anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove fine dust from hard floors.
- Crevice tool - Designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
- Combination tool - Two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces.
- Bin volume : 0.76L
- Dimensions : 250 x 1249 x 259mm (H x L x W)
- Cyclone technology : 14 concentric array cyclones
- Filtration : Advanced whole machine filtration
- Cleaner Head : Direct drive cleaner head