The Dyson Big Ball Extra has been engineered to clean all floor types with ease. It features a 2-tier radial cyclone technology to capture even the most microscopic of dust and allergens, with a clever design that self-rights when toppled over and hygienically ejects dirt at the push of a button.
What's in the box?
- Dyson Big Ball Extra
- Combination tool
- Dual mode cleaner head
- Stair tool
- Soft dusting brush
- Dyson cleaning appliances
- Model: Big Ball Extra Vacuum
- 2-tier radial cyclones - 19 cyclones arranged across two tiers
- Captures microscopic dust and allergens
- Ball technology for easy steering around obstacles
- Longer wand reaches awkward areas
- Hygienic dirt ejector
- Self-rights when toppled
- Large capacity bin
- Articulated handle extends up to 125cm
- Colour: Silver/Red/Blue
- Model no.: 281999-01
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 39.9 x 34.7 x 30.8
- Weight (approx.): 8kg
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
In 1978, James Dyson revolutionised the vacuuming industry and changed housework for the better with the unveiling of ‘cyclonic vacuum technology’. 5 years and 5,127 prototypes later, the Dyson was born. Today, Dyson is sold in 65 countries with over 1000 engineers worldwide creating whisper quiet fans, heaters and humidifiers, speed drying hair and hand dryers, vacuums in all shapes and sizes and perfectly illuminating lights.